Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

IMS, September 2011


We batch '11 at IMS
My visit to IMS in September 2011 was full of experiences. We visited Berlin, presented our projects, attended exams, lectures, enjoyed party. It started with the lost of my baggage in Istanbul, then it came after 3days later. We started our semester with Berlin tour, then in next day presentation of our projects were held. My presentation was well appreciated. After that day lecture series were held for 7days with exams, which was very exhausting for us. But after all I enjoyed every class specially James classes and pneumatic structure classes. Though days in IMS were very quick but i enjoyed it very much.

Prof. Off giving lecture before presentation.

Presentation of Jao

Presentation of Carla
Presentation of  Imran vai
My presentation.
 At work.
Napping after presentation
Lecture at classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment