Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Small Tensile

I have designed and installed a small Tensile Membrane on our balcony at our apartment in Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka. Though its a small project around 5ft by 6ft. It is my first Tensile in Dhaka. It was a good experience and exercise for me. One of the major mistakes here is the use of rubber cord at the edges of the fabric. I could not able apply proper tension on the fabric because of the rubber cord, as it extends when tension is applied. Though there are many mistakes, it feels good to see my tensile.

little tensile by Ar. Golam Morsalin Choudhury Rana

little tensile by Ar. Golam Morsalin Choudhury Rana

little tensile by Ar. Golam Morsalin Choudhury Rana

little tensile by Ar. Golam Morsalin Choudhury Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment